I’ve decided to start a new series here on Krysta Marie Designs ~ Thankful Tuesdays.
Of course, we should be thankful on days other than Tuesday, BUT, lets take it one day it at a time shall we, especially if being thankful and grateful are relatively new to you. Once you begin, you’ll find it difficult to not be thankful. Being thankful for everything around you, whether it’s your family & friends, your things or experiences (both good and bad), opens you up for even more to be thankful for.
There is always, always something to be thankful for.
So let me start.
On this Tuesday, March 25, 2014 I am thankful for:
1. My over-sized hooded sweatshirt. It’s warm and comfy and my favorite thing to wear when it’s chilly in the house.
3. My messy desk, because it’s filled with possibility and orders waiting to be filled. The fact that it’s messy means that I can again earn my keep this week.
4. Scented Candles – I received this gorgeous smelling Tahitian Vanilla one for Christmas – my entire space is filled with this glorious scent which is calming and helping to create the perfect atmosphere for the day.
5. YouTube – endless hours of all my favorite music. I get lost in music when I’m working and YouTube never lets me down.
6. My Children and their beautiful smiling faces that set my day off on just the right note. They never fail to make my mornings wonderful.
There are countless other things that I am thankful for, but 6 is a good number for today. It’s enough.
I hope you all have a wonderful day and if you’ve got a second, leave me a note with what you’re Thankful For.
Have a great day lovelies!